Ten (10) Things I Want In Work:
1) I want to have freedom and make money at the same time.
2) I want to have work that helps me define my life-purpose, as well as satisfy my technical interests.
3) I want to have meaningful interaction with people in a like-minded profession, in work that helps others.
4) I want soulful activity that brings me closer to others, and helps me understand them better.
5) I want the work I do to have meaning, actively helping others better understand the world environment.
6) I want to define how I work to the point where I don't lose meaning, yet can help others find the same.
7) I don't want to be a number.
8) I don't want the work I do to cause others to become numbers.
9) I want the profession in which I work to build bridges between differences, and help stabilize chaos (a bit).
10) I wish to do no harm, where at all possible. Defense is allowable, but not overall, unmitigated conflict.
I hope this helps to clarify my position on what kind of work I am seeking. Peace! --Stephen