Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Just a quick note to say that things seem to be getting better.

Last week's entries were a bit on the down side, and since this my personal blog, needed to be placed where I could get things down and work them out, through writing, which is largely what this blog is about.

This blog is not about numbers, how much money I can make, or how popular I can make myself.  It is--so far as it goes--my place to be, and,  when necessary, honest with myself and anyone else who cares to read it.  Even brutally honest when I am in need of it.

I may delete things I don't like, I may keep them 'forever' (so far as Blogger let's them stay up, of course), but so far as blogs go, this is my own personal opinion space, my place to let out my fears, frustrations, and angst.

It is also a place for me to foment positive and growth-inducing commentary, on my life, or any other aspect of life in which I may have an interest.  There are other blogs for other things, like making money and building popularity.  This is not that blog.

This is the blog of The Humble Fishe, where I 'gently suggest' pathways that can enhance my growth, as well as communicate to others, as the need arises.

That said, I still wish well all who read this, and choose to share in my life's journey through space and time.  On Earth.  And Beyond.

Blessings and Light To All
Love and Light
--The Humble Fishe

No comments: